Saturday, October 22, 2005

SUCCESS

I’m busy these days. To keep blogging regularly I decided to publish these things that I already have.
I hope you will like it.

SUCCESS IS:
At Age 4............ Success is.......not peeing in your pants.
At Age 6.............Success is.......finding your way home (from school)
At Age 12...........Success is........having friends
At Age 18...........Success is........having a driver's license
At Age 20...........Success is........having sex
At Age 35...........Success is........having money
At Age 45...........Success is........having money
At Age 55...........Success is........having money
At Age 60...........Success is........having sex
At Age 65...........Success is........keeping a driver's license
At Age 70...........Success is........having friends
At Age 75...........Success is........finding your way home (from anywhere)
At Age 80...........Success is........not peeing your pants

2 comments:

Bisha said...

Hi Moe,i really enjoy your intelligence.Happy that you like my picture.Take care,see you soon.
Peace

(Pa)Ciência said...

Thanks fou you visit to my blog (It´s portuguese). Kisses